I was able to spend a good bit of time working on quilt that I had wanted to finish last October. I became disenchanted with it during the summer when I had problems with the sashings and borders. I never seemed to have quite enough fabric for what I wanted to do. Last month, I finally just pieced some pieces together to make it work. Then I realized that the quilt probably wouldn't be big enough to really cuddle with, so back to the drawing board. I added a row of pinwheels to the top and bottom and it is now a great size.
Today, I laid out the backing, batting and quilt top and pin basted the whole thing together. I now need to decide on the quilting design and should be able to have a completed quilt by the end of January! I hope to post a picture as soon as it is done.