Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Greetings to 2010!

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in quite a while (most of 2009, in fact). It was quite a year!

The big news was the birth of our daughter Abigail Rose. I found out that I was pregnant at the end of February. I already had tickets to visit my family at the end of May, so I decided to wait until I flew out to Michigan to tell them. There were a few close calls in the next 3 months, but I was successfully able to surprise my family.




Abigail was born on October 29th at 8:00am by C-section. She weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches long. One of the first questions I'm asked is, "How does Arthur like his new sister?" My answer, "He LOVES her!" He loves to talk to her, sing and tell her stories and try to comfort her when she cries. It's very sweet.

Since the pregnancy was so unexpected this year, it threw me for a loop and I failed on every single one of my New Year's Resolutions. We are now in a new year and, once again, I've made a list of resolutions. This year, however, the list is much shorter and I think much more manageable. Now that I've said that, Abigail will turn into a screaming baby and I won't have any time to do anything!

Oh, well! It will be interesting to see what this year holds!

No comments: