Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back on Track

Day 11
Some fellow quilters on QATW have posted pictures of their completed BOM tops. Oh, I wish I could do everything that I'm seeing them do! But, I'm going to stick to my plan. I can't keep changing my mind or this will never be a finished quilt!
I spent most of my time trying to get the perfect butterfly applique pattern drafted. It took many sketches and enlarging on the photo copier, but I got my butterfly ready. I also traced a Sunbonnet Sue and Sam and a heart. I have all the parts drawn out and ready to cut. I can feel my eyes getting tired, so I won't do any cutting now. The weather is supposed to be getting warmer over the next couple of days. If I can get these blocks ready to applique, I can take them with me when I take Arthur to the park. I love to have handwork ready to take with me wherever I go.

Veronica

No comments: