Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 20

Ah, it feels good to have one project goal ahead of me. Many quilters enjoy pinball quilting, bouncing from one project to another and eventually finishing (or having great dreams of finishing) a few of the quilts. I become very distracted and spend much of my time debating what to do next and therefore wasting time. Now, that's not to say I don't have several projects in various stages going at once. I just can't work on them all at the same time. I like to work on one until I'm bored or find another must do pattern, then I switch. But, I always return to that first project, if not tomorrow, then next week, month or decade.

Well, anyway, here is the project I'm working on now.
I won't say anything more about it at the present time. I should hope to be able to post a picture of the completed quilt at the beginning of the next month.

On the home front...

Abigail is nearly rolling over. She gets about 3/4 of the way to her left and then rolls back.
Her big thing right now is dancing. She will wiggle her head back and forth and move her limbs up and down, all with a huge grin on her face. It's quite cute and I'll have to figure out how to add a video from my camera to this blog. Brian says that a couple days ago she was getting a bit cranky on his office floor. He asked her if she wanted to dance and she began her routine. Too cute!

Arthur has become a test of my patience. I'm working on trying to come up with more individual and mind engaging activities for him. Of course, this is also a test for my own laziness and procrastination. Maybe that's why God gave me children!

Veronica

No comments: