Sunday, May 30, 2010

On the Road, Again

Day 30

Today was our first day of travel. Brian's sister and family were in town this weekend, so I didn't get nearly as much done in the house as I would have liked. At least I was able to get packed. Since it is the last Sunday of the month, the church had a potluck lunch after the service. Yum! I love potlucks!

Once the car was loaded we got on the road and drove to Portland. While I sat in the passenger seat I worked on hexes. These are for the doll quilt swap I joined and they are turning out really cute.

We met Brian's aunt and uncle at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Portland. It just wouldn't be right to be in Portland and not visit our favorite restaurant. During dinner we found out another of Brian's aunts had sickness running through her house. The original plan was to spend the night at her house, but a friend of ours offered a bed for us.

Tomorrow, the flight doesn't leave until 1:30 so we will have a leisurely morning.

Veronica

No comments: