Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yo-Yos


Day 4

I found a new quilting addiction: fabric yo-yos. These little things are so cute! I went through all of my 30's reproduction fabric and cut one circle from each. I now have them next to my bed and make them while feeding Abigail. I can usually get 2 done during each feeding. Is there a plan for all these little yo-yos? Why, yes!
I have been following a Block of the Month (BOM) on the QATW website at the beginning of the year. Most of the members sailed through the blocks and we've done the steps in nearly a third of the time allotted. I'd like to make my quilt bigger, large enough to fit on our queen-sized bed. I added a vine border and was debating what kind of flower to add. I believe I'll add some yo-yo flowers. I'll lay it out in a couple days to see how it looks. The rest of the yo-yos I am going to make a mobile for Abigail.

Veroinca

No comments: