Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Day 39

It was a good thing we went to the gardens yesterday because today was cold, windy and wet. We had been hoping to go to the zoo, but it was just too miserable for that. In the morning, the kids and I went with my mom to her school so she could show off the grandkids and attend a meeting. After lunch, since it was raining, we headed out to the mall play area. Arthur found some great friends and they chased each other the entire time.

I was able to get a couple more shelves done on the quilt. I had hoped to do more, but just ran out of time. Even though Grandma and Grandpa entertain Abigail and Arthur quite a bit, I'm still needed at times.

Abigail has been getting used to eating mashed bananas and rice cereal. She loves the bananas! She's also getting stronger and trying to pull herself up into more of a sitting position. My parents are rooting for her to crawl before we leave, but I'm happy to say that I don't think she will. Brian would be sad to miss out on that milestone.

Veronica

No comments: