Monday, August 23, 2010

Slow Down!

It seems like things just suddenly got very busy around here. Even though we are educating our children at home, the beginning of the public school year is also the beginning of other activities.

Wednesday is a homeschool meet and greet and a local park which I'll be going to with the kids. I doubt Brian will come along as he has many video projects he really needs to get going and finished.

A couple days ago I received an e-mail from the Redmond teaching director of Community Bible Study (CBS) asking if I would be a substitute core leader. The training day is on Thursday from 9-2. I'm planning on leaving Arthur with Brian, but will bring Abigail with me.

We end out August with the State Fair in Salem! That will be a fun time, I hope. And in the midst of it all we are house sitting for Brian's mom. So, busy times! Better go do some cleaning so I don't fall behind!

No comments: