Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

No, I don't have anything to say about the "unlucky" day. I'm just ready to be done with this pregnancy. I've spent most of it with swollen ankles and an inability to walk without looking like I need a walker. Maybe I should get a scooter. Oh, and the heartburn has been fun, too.

Brian says that I've gotten bigger with this pregnancy (the tummy, not the over all body) than with the others, and I'm inclined to agree. Funny thing is that I've barely gained any weight. After losing 6 pounds, I have now gained 10. Of course, I'm not complaining. The keeps saying that the weight looks good, so I'll just go with it.

At this point, I have 17 days left before heading to the hospital. I had great plans of finishing projects and such before the birth, but I'm too tired to even try. I will try to have a clean house (dishes done, clutter gone from living room and dining room, laundry taken care of in the bedrooms) but who knows how that will go. Right now, I'm just trying to finish a sewing job and some quilt blocks for a swap.

I didn't get a baby quilt finished for the new baby. Partly because I couldn't settle on what I wanted to make. And one quilt I am working on is giving me great fits in the quilting department. I do, however, have a sock monkey hat, diaper cover and booties finished so the baby won't be completely naked. :)

No comments: