Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In Just Four Weeks...

We will soon be holding our newest little Johnson. This pregnancy has been much more exhausting, heart burn inducing, ankle and foot swelling, and lacking in the ability to just move around.

But this makes up for it all.




Because I am over 35 (37, to be exact) the doctor wanted to schedule an ultrasound just to see how things are going with my little wombmate. The technician said that everything looks GREAT and we seem to be right on schedule with the estimated due date. Because my previous two deliveries were C-sections, this one is also going to be a C-section scheduled for May 1.

I'm very excited to be nearing the end! I've gotten much bigger with this baby than with my last two. Bigger in the tummy, not in overall weight. In fact, I'm only 2 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm sure I'll put on a few pounds in this last month, but it won't be much.

No comments: