Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesdays with Veronica

It is quite late.  Yes, I am past my 10:30 bedtime.  I only made it on time half of the nights.  But this is at least a step in the right direction.

This last week was awful for any kind of proper eating.  Abigail's birthday (cake) followed by Halloween (TONS of candy) followed by my birthday and a surprise party (Chan's and TONS of snack food) and finally wrapped up with our family party of my birthday (cake).  I feel very bloated and uncomfortable.  Trying to just ignore the food in the house has not been an easy task and I've failed often.  Tomorrow is a new day!

Today I started the goal for week 2 and that is drinking 64 ounces of water.  Or is supposed to be 96 ounces?  I can never remember.  I'll have to go look that up.  Right now, I'm exhausted and going to bed.

Pippi Longstocking

Lion (Abigail) Tigger (Arthur) Pippi Longstocking (Me)
Elephant (Madeline) Oompa Loompa (Brian)
Week 2 Goals: drink 64 ounces of water daily,
                        bedtimes 10:30pm and 7:00am
Week 2 Weight: 221.8

No comments: